Re: QA Conformance Clause Template

At 02:23 PM 7/19/2005 -0400, Karl Dubost wrote:

>Lofton,
>
>do you have news for the Conformance Clause Template?
>     http://www.w3.org/QA/2004/08/SpecGL-template-root.html
>
>Would you be able to throw it in the mailing list an outline of it if
>not yet completed.

I'm not sure if I understand the question.  So I'll tell you about the status.

You are indeed pointing to the current version of the template, which then
points to two variations:

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2004/08/SpecGL-template-text.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2004/08/qaire-3-field.html

It has been my desire and intention to finish work on them.  But best
intentions sometimes get postponed because of lack of time.  What remains
to be done is as follows:

[1] is a you-edit, text (HTML) version.  It is mostly complete, but has a
couple of flagged questions.  It probably needs to be checked for final
alignment with SpecGL (are all of its bits okay for a Conformance Clause,
and is it missing any important bits).

[2] is a sample of an interactive form to query the editor for information,
then generate a skeleton Conformance Clause.  It needs to be finished, and
I need to write the PHP processor to process the form.  (There is a sample
already, and if you fill in the 3-section form at [2] and 'Submit', you'll
see the processed result.)

Regards,