Re: New QA Framework Primer - version 2005-08-24

Le mercredi 24 août 2005 à 17:05 -0400, Karl Dubost a écrit :
> Does the WG think that
> Option 1.
> I should replace the previous document with this one,
> OR
> Option 2.
> the WG would prefer to have a versioning of documents with Latest,
> Previous, etc.

I strongly suggest Option1; given how informal the primer is, I think
putting on ourselves the burdden of maintaining a succession of versions
that nobody would ever look at is just a very bad idea.

(that said, having the date of last modification visible somewhere would
certainly be a good thing)

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org