Re: New QA Framework Primer - version 2005-08-24

As a general rule, I like option #2 for specifications.  Is there a reason
that we shouldn't do it for the Primer?

(One reason might be:  if we are going to replace the Primer very often,
e.g., with small editorial fixes, then the previous-version-chain becomes
too busy and is less interesting.)

-Lofton.