Re: proposed examples for Testcase Metadata - my action item

Thanks for the long list of examples, Tim - this is very useful. One
quick response: you say "I assumed for proposing the examples that the
requisite information needs to be present in the test case itself, and
not external to the test case (that is, in the test suite)."  I don't
think this is necessarily so. We're talking about metadata here, and I
think such data could equally be contained within the test cases
themselves or (perhaps even more likely) stored externally in some kind
of "catalog". So - if this makes a difference, I'd certainly be
interested in seeing some additional examples.

Anyway - thanks again...