clarification: Re: Agenda: August 22 2005 QA WG Telconf

Just to clarify a little more...

At 02:04 PM 8/21/2005 -0600, Lofton Henderson wrote:
[...]
>As I read the QAH, and considering the past year's experience [with
>SpecGL], I can think of little improvements that would make it [QAH]
>stylistically better, but not really substantively different.

For example, shortening the wording of some GPs and GLs, and possibly
moving the extra wording into "What Means?" or "Why Care?".  This would
slightly improve the document quality, without really changing its utility.

-Lofton.