Re: QA Conformance Clause Template

Le 2005-08-02 à 17:30, Lofton Henderson a écrit :
> Then you disagree with UAAG's usage of "well-formed" versus
> "valid", when applied to conformance claims?

No I don't disagree. I just expressed my understanding of the way it
was expressed in QA Spec GL :)

> And you propose that QAWG should use "valid" to mean the same thing
> that UAAG uses "well-formed" to mean?

No issue with that. But it has certainly to be clarified. :)

> I like UAAG's usage.  Perhaps more important, I don't see any
> reason for us to redefine terms that have been in use in REC UAAG
> for some years, and whose definition is not clearly wrong or
> unreasonable.

I didn't say "we should redefine", I said:

"We have certainly to clarify because we don't understand the same
thing and then other people might have the same interpretation problem."

You have cut a part of the story ;)

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***