From: www-qa-wg-request@w3.org <www-qa-wg-request@w3.org>
To: 'www-qa-wg@w3.org' <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
Sent: Mon Sep 27 00:14:01 2004
Subject: Monday (27 September) QAWG telcon Agenda

QAWG telecon participants --

  If you won't attend the Monday (27 September) QAWG telcon, please
reply (to list) with "regrets".

  This is a regular teleconference, whose principal topic(s) will be:

It seems I might have trouble to access a phone for Monday
Teleconferences. I'm trying to find a chair before monday: Dominique or
Lynne, but If nobody volunteers, I'll have to sleep on the sofa of the
Japan W3C office for the rest of the night. We'll see.

  Agenda
  =====

  Scribe: In the order
	Last time   Scribe
	2004-06-28 	Dimitris Dimitriadis

1.) roll call 11am EDT, membership

2.) routine business
	- Hotel Information for Reading, with direction and booking places.
	It seems there are hotels cheaper.
	How do we organize our evenings together for this last F2F. :(
	- Any left-overs from the previous teleconf?

3.) TAG/QA Coordination teleconf.
	Lead: Karl/Dom
	The TAG has proposed the date of the 27th to discuss. We have
answered
positively on the list of the TAG, any persons of the QA WG is welcome
to participate. Though it seems that one person wants to reschedule on
the tag mailing list.

4.) QA WG issues list [1]
	Lead: Karl
	- Karl has started the issues list. A couple of questions:
	- Should we keep the old one (right now) We are breaking anchors in
mails and create a new URI?
	- What does this issues list means once the WG is closed?
	- How do we deal with the issues before the F2F?
	- Do we make extra teleconferences for them?

5.) Review of QA Framework
	Lead: Lynne/Dom
	Do people have been contacted for targeted reviews.

6.) QA Framework after F2F
	Lead: Karl Dubost
	Karl thinks that it will be ask when entering CR to have
	pre-implementation phase, should we target specifications
	before the F2F or at the F2F so we will be able to prove that
	implementations have been made.

7.) Adjourn

8.) Overflow (12-12:30): available.

  Logistics