Re: SpecGL comment on "other QA framework documents"

What Lynne points out is also a big issue for QAH.  A lot of stuff was
segregated to the "in-progress Test Guidelines".  At Santa Clara, we said
that we would, for one more QAH publication (8/30), fudge the references
within QAH to TestGL, as if TestGL indeed will continue on publication track.

So that must be decided at Reading.  If TestGL publication is cancelled
instead of postponed, then what to do about the QAH references to material
that was expected to be in TestGL.

-Lofton.