Re: Agenda request: when to plan our meeting in TP?

 From my perspective, I can only attend if its the end of the week.  I have
another meeting at the beginning of the week.

Mark

At 09:36 AM 11/2/2004, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:
>Hi QA WG,
>
>We decided that, if we're still running by then, we should have a F2F
>meeting during the Technical Plenary meeting in Boston; we need to
>decide whether we want to meeting at the start of the week (Feb 28/March
>1st) or at the end of the week (March 3rd/4th). If you are preferences
>about this, please send them to the mailing list, with how much
>influence they would have on your participation.
>
>We also need to see whether they are working groups with which we want
>to meet during that period.
>
>Dom
>--
>Dominique Hazaël-Massieux - http://www.w3.org/People/Dom/
>W3C/ERCIM
>mailto:dom@w3.org

Mark Skall
Chief, Software Diagnostics and Conformance Testing Division
Information Technology Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970

Voice: 301-975-3262
Fax:   301-590-9174