Re: New Glossary

Hi Karl,

Thanks for doing this update.

One omission might become an issue soon:  testable, testability, etc.

We are in the process of trying to close BH's five issues, one of which was
"define testable".  Our intended resolution is:  "okay".  IMO we can't
close this (CR) issue until we implement the resolution.

There is an extensive www-qa dialog that pretty much reached consensus
closure, and there is a testability Wiki page.  That should provide ample
material for a useful definition.

Cheers,
-Lofton.