Re: "SpecLite" proposal

At 05:09 PM 3/10/04 -0500, Karl Dubost wrote:

>Le 08 mars 2004, à 19:13, Lynne Rosenthal a écrit :
>>Good.  I think extracting DoV and maybe CoP into a Tech Note would help
>>provide exposure to these ideas.  The more people who are familiar with
>>these concepts, the less difficult it will be to use them in the future.
>
>Agreed with Lynne. If the concepts are becoming too high level "cut and
>paste" in a technical Note which will be a kind of Abstract level of QA
>which will be used by people interested in the Topic inside or outside W3C.

Yes.  To be clear that we're on the same page:

** I'm fine with putting the abstractions elsewhere, i.e., the modelling
concept of "DoV", and the modelling concept of "CoP".

** but "what must conform and how" is a critical thing for Specs to
address; and "ways in which this spec will allow conforming implementations
to differ" is a critical thing for Specs to address.  These are the
concrete and common realizations of the abstractions.