Re: [SpecGL Draft] D5 Error Handling

An additional item is error handling resulting from a deprecated feature -
ifor example, issue an error f a deprecated feature is used when it is
strictly forbidden (e.g., disallow it in a producer, although allowed by
consumer).

This may be a good topic to start on the IG list.  I'm also wondering if
there is a way to handle this section generically and include lots of
examples - like those you have below.  So for a generic principle something
like: address the need specifying error handling.  Meaning, that there are
some situations, e.g., extensions, not authorized syntax, redefining
another technology's default, when the specification needs to describe the
action to occur.

regards
--lynne