Re: [SpecGL Draft] E. Principle: Do Quality Control during the specification development

This was a generalization of the old Test Assertion GL/CP as well as other
things.
We discussed this (are TAs a technique or GP) at the F2F.  I argued that it
is a technique.  Karl argued for GP.  I'm not sure that we came to
consensus.  However, given Karl's document structure and reason for it
being a GP, I can accept it being a GP as well as making other items that I
originally had as techniques (e.g., write sample code or tests).  As Karl
said, by having them as GPs rather than a technique, it is more obvious
that you can do more than one of these (e.g., do both TAs and sample code).

--lynne