Re: Test FAQ: draft for discussion

Yes, I think. They definitely use them if they exist.  However, what about
all the tests that companies have (e.g., Sun, IBM) and want to donate to
the WG's testing effort.  Additionally, do we actually want to say that
implementors don't usually develop conformance tests - even if that is
true, I don't want to say this too strongly, since we are trying to get
implementors to develop conformance tests.

lynne