RE: WebArch comment from QA WG

Stuart,

Thanks for the reply and the suggestion to confer.

Two quick comments:

1.) IMO, the suggested conference is a good idea (however, as I'm no longer
QA co-chair, Karl is probably the one to schedule this);

2.) right now, we're in the middle of publication (8/30) for Spec.
Guidelines (which contains our extensibility stuff) and QA Handbook, and we
also have an action to generate WebArch Last Call comments in a couple
weeks.  To me, it would seem timely to talk after we have finished both of
these, as they will likely have led us (QAWG) to a close comparison of new
SpecGL stuff and LC WebArch.

Regards,
-Lofton.