Re: Draft minutes of QAWG Telcon 2004-07-26

At 04:55 PM 8/12/2004 -0400, Lynne Rosenthal wrote:
>This is what I think.... (I may remember this wrong, but since no one has
>replied, I guess my memory wins)

Indeed.  (Thanks for the feedback!)

If anyone wants to change it, bring it up on Monday (Karl, is the cancelled
last telecon rescheduled for Monday?)

>>At 02:12 PM 7/27/2004 +0100, andrew@opengroup.org wrote:
>> >[...]
>> >  LH: we agreed to split out appendix - primer & usage scenarios as a
>> > seperate doc.
>> >  Follow links on the mail [2] I just sent: item (2). QAH now references
>> > QA roadmap.
>> >  It's unclear what status of roadmap will be.
>>
>>#1:  In the initial breakout, I made it a W3C "WG NOTE".  Did we reach any
>>conclusion here, what we want it to be at the next QAH publication (now
>>planned for 8/27)?
>
>I don't remember discussing this.  However, lets make it a NOTE: QA
>Handbook: primer and user scenarios.

That sounds fine to me.

I'll ask QA Team/Staff to rule on whether this means it must be published
in /TR/, along with QAH.

>>#2:  So ... did we decide to leave it as QAPD for this pub cycle?  Or to
>>change it to TSPD?
>
>No conclusion made, so by default, leave it as QAPD.

Done (at least for this next publication cycle).

Thanks,