Re: [SpecGL Draft] A.1 GP In the conformance clause, define how normative language is expressed.

Le 10 août 2004, à 17:53, Lofton Henderson a écrit :
>> This somehow solves also the issue I have raised about terminology
>> http://www.w3.org/mid/7461F6FE-E64F-11D8-91B3-000A95718F82@w3.org
>
> "500 Internal server error"
> (For my taste, in agendas and email discussions, archive message
> pointers are preferable to these /mid/ things.)

This is the same :p It's only that the redirection seems to be broken
now. I'm using these references... when I'm offline and do not have
access to the Web :)
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2004Aug/0015

> However, as I recall, you wrote a message about the use of normative
> language in SpecGL, and the fact that SpecGL did not define its own
> normative language.

No it was not the issue. The issue was about the placeholder of
normative language definition. Is it in a section which has to be the
conformance clause or in can it be only in a section which is
Terminology.

Dom said [2] that it was not necessary to force people to put it in the
conformance clause. but a reminder or a link from the conformance
clause to the terminology section should be encouraged.

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2004Aug/0022 (Hey I'm
online, I can find the reference in the archive ;)

A.1 is precisely the one which says it has to be in the conformance
clause.
	"In the ***conformance clause***, define how normative language is
expressed."

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***