Re: SpecLite schedule?

Le 04 août 2004, à 17:09, Lofton Henderson a écrit :
> At 02:23 PM 8/4/2004 -0600, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>> [...] state of the SpecLite text, and the energetic push to publish
>> (in August?),
>
> What is the schedule or goal for next /TR/ publication of SpecLite?

I'm hoping end of august, I'm on the good pace for that.

> Will there be any WG "snapshot" version before, that rolls together
> all of the material that is being developed on the email list?

I have already a WG version which is ongoing, but I don't want to give
it to public eyes before it's readable. Do not comment on that, it's
really *my* working version of the document.
	http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2004/07/WD-qaframe-spec/ [Members only]

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***