MMI contact (Was: QA WG Action Items reminder)

On Wednesday, Oct 29, 2003, at 22:53 Asia/Tokyo, Dominique
Hazaël-Massieux wrote:
> The following action items are overdue; please reply to the list to
> given an update on their status or propose a new deadline.
> AI-20030106-6: Find someone to interact with MMI (deadline: 2003-03-01)

Ouch, I vaguely remember Janet and I had to contact them (in
preparation for our outreach effort at TP2003 maybe?). Sorry I forgot,
and shame on me for overlooking it though I was the AI editor!

Do you think this item still makes sense?

--
olivier