Re: Monday (6th October) QAWG telecon agenda

At 09:45 PM 10/5/2003 -0400, Karl Dubost wrote:

>QAWG  --
>
>It seems that Patrick Curran will not be available to present the Test
>Guideline on Monday.
>Mark and Lynne are regrets too.
>I'm on holiday from 6th of November to 11th of November, so except if
>Lofton wants to make a kind of routine teleconf. I would say that we will
>cancel this one and/or reschedule it.

Sounds like a good approach.

I'll dial in.  I see that David will as well.

I have read most of the email (incl. minutes) on QA lists from the past
month, and have some questions about the status of some things.  Maybe
someone can help sort them out.

Fyi, I will probably not be able to attend next Monday's telecon, 13th October.

Regards,