RE: Confusion about Kirill's comments

QAWG --

no objection == change per Kirill

Does anyone object that we change the 20030512 resolution?

** Majority was:  change P3 to P1 per Originator comments.

** Kirill argues:  change P3 to P2.

My opinion.  Kirill's point is well taken.  There are other ways to support
the P1 requirement (8.2) of v/e support during maintenance.  I think that
3.2 and 8.2 could both mention in discussion that 3.2 is a great way, but
not the only way, to do it.  (I would guess that the Originator would
accept the explanation and clarification.)

Question.  Does TestGL have a related checkpoint, and if so, what is its
priority?

-Lofton.