Re: Monday (17 Mar) QAWG telecon agenda (DRAFT)

Howdy,

I'd like to take part of Monday to nail down just a few things for
TestGL if possible.

I'm sorry to say that I was pretty much out of it for the last few days
with a cold so if the Editors of TestGL responded to my note earlier in
the week to my work address, I haven't seen the response yet. Given
that, I'd love to get a quick commitment from the TestGL editors on who
is going to work on what and when they might have stuff to me to merge
into the document (and so I know what it is I'm writing my self other
than the merging as I'm sure there will be some...).

And for a more substantive issue, there seems to me to be one unresolved
issue before going forward with the new outline that I'd like to
discuss, that is, is Guideline 4 sufficient with the one checkpoint. I
don't really think so and I'd love to hear what else folks think belong
in here.

Guideline 4 concerns the actual development of the test suite. Currently
the only listed checkpoint is to prototype stuff. It's a really good
idea but I think that there should be more than just this (or if it
really is, just this, it should likely be moved to a different guideline
so it's not all alone...). Of course at the same time we are trying to
avoid setting specific restrictions that would hinder folks from
developing a suite in a way that makes sense for them but we didn't
consider.

Thanks,
Peter

--