Fwd: Comments on Last Call WD QA Framework: Specification Guidelines

Attn esp. Lynne/Dom,
Lofton --

1.) It seems that lots of people outside the QAWG are not using the
forms.  I'd like to propose that the responsible lead editor or issue
coordinator for a spec should enter these into the forms, so that we will
have them all in one place when we start processing.  Lynne (according to
Boston minutes) already agreed to do this for IJ.  I'll do it for Intro
comments that have been sent.  Lynne/Dom, are you okay with doing this for
SpecGL comments like the below?

Of course, all WG commenters should send their own comments by the forms.

2.) Should one of us qa-chairs send a reminder to the Chairs list, about
the pending close of Last Call review, and prominently call out (and link
to) the forms for commenting?

-Lofton.