Re: List of people to contact for Last Call

Thanks Karl.

All -- any comments on the list of WGs?  If not, we will adopt Karl's
suggestion to contact all of them.  I have the AI, and I'll do it by this
week's end, to draft the solicitation message to them.

I propose that we visit this briefly in Monday (1/27) telecon, resolve any
comments, and then send it to the email addresses below.

Question:  we have a Team email for all, a Chair email for most (but not
all).  Do we send to:

1.) team only
2.) chairs only
3.) both for all WGs
4.) both for only those below that have both addresses.

In two examples that I have looked at (Xforms and XML 1.1), it looks like #2.

-Lofton.