Adoption of new GL 1 (was SpecGL: scope rewritten (Guideline 1))

QA WG,

Le ven 17/01/2003 à 16:55, Lynne Rosenthal a écrit :
> In Seattle, discussions of AR-002 regarding scope resulting in the
> acknowledgement that the Guideline needed to be clarified.  Based on what I
> heard, taking some words from ISO -below is a suggested rewrite of GL 1.

During tomorrow telecon, we will formally accept or reject this proposal
as a whole. Please raise by email before the meeting any specific issue
you would like to see discussed about this proposal.

Thanks,

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org