Re: Suggested schedule for Boston Outreach

Patrick,

The schedule looks good to me.  I'll have some more detailed comments later
about the first milestone.

Below you wrote:

"Final version of deliverables
(Is this too late? In what form do we need to produce deliverables?)"

I think Feb 28th is fine.  (It will be pretty familiar to us on the per-WG
outreach team by that point, I would guess.)

"Form?" -- IMO a short slide set would be useful (for 15-20 minute talk),
in the case that one of us on the outreach team is giving a more formal
presentation.  Even if not giving a formal presentation, it helps to keep
the core of the message uniform amongst us.

I'm not sure what other supporting materials we should have.  E.g., should
slides reference whitepaper(s), that further develop some points (and which
we would therefore have to write).

More later,
-Lofton.