Re: AI-2002-0918-8 Schedule of Publication - Done

Karl,

This looks great, thanks for finishing it!  This makes it a lot easier to
talk about our schedule, as well as exposing it to outside.

(Especially looks good if you're *not* using NN4.x -- without getting into
a discussion about catering to bad browsers, what is different between this
and the HTML table, which does view okay in NN4?)

I note one omission:  QA Framework:  Introduction.

One thing you and I forgot to talk about this morning... the dates
themselves!  The QAWG more or less approved the Lead Editors'
recommendations, which are in:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2002Sep/0025.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2002Sep/0027.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2002Sep/0028.html

1.) Next (3rd) Introduction, OpsGL, SpecGL publications:  1 november
(nominally).

2a.) First TestGL publication:  20 November
2b) Second TestGL publication:  20 February
2c)  TestGL Last Call:  tbd
(There is actually a little confusion in the email about #2b and #2c).

3a) 2nd OpsET, 1st SpecET:  20 November
3b) 3rd OpsET, 2nd SpecET:  20 February or sooner (per following...)
(Note.  the GL parts *must* link to something on 1 november.  Per my
proposed resolution of issue#68, that something could be current OpsGL
draft, and 1st SpecGL draft.  If we keep these in /WG/ space initially,
then we can update them freely.)

3c.) 1st TestET:  tbd?

4)  OpsET, SpecET Last Call:  tbd (probably)
(Note.  they lag behind the GL parts, so probably not 3rd february.)

One other thought that we didn't talk about.  Would it be interesting to
link that page to our "manditoriness" issue, and the "final status" issue?

http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/qawg-issues-html#x71
http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/qawg-issues-html#x18

Thanks,
-Lofton.