Fwd: document technologies survey

QAWG --

The questionnaire is sent.  Below, for your reference, is what finally went
out.  (Also available at member-only
location:  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2002JulSep/0099.html)

Anyone interested in the topic should look at "See also", at the bottom of
the page:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/

(I have only just found this resource myself).

-Lofton.