Re: Thursday (2002-05-30) QAWG telcon agenda

I'll have to join Andrew in this one, 8 pm is not the easiest time.

As far as the agenda is concerned: KArl, I'll mail you me ethernet
adress as requested. I haven't registered for a hotel room, and again,
there is no special rate negotiated, right?

/Dimitris