Re: 2002-05-23 QA Working Group Teleconferences Minutes - DRAFT

Peter.

Good minutes, thanks.  I have just a few editorial nits (along with the
"previous minutes" pointer that I sent earlier), and one question at the end...

At 05:06 PM 5/23/02 -0700, you wrote:
>[...]
>Lofton has posted first draft minutes for f2f.

Karl has posted first draft agenda for f2f.

>Scheduling for f2f in Tokyo, 10/7-10/8. Sept is too busy, earlier has
>typhoon issues.

Change "earlier" to "and".

>[...]
>A good start has been made on Spec Guide but on start yet on SpecExtech or
>Test Documents.

"on" -> "no"

>[...]
>6) Brief summery:
>In process of publishing, it has come up that we need to enhance our doc
>format. use xhtml with classes for checklists and guidelines and other
>document pieces. Then we use stylesheets to layout them out.

"layout" -> "lay"

>[...]One last note for f2f. There was a request for feedback from w3c on how
>willing member companies would be to follow what we come up with. Could we
>get a report from the w3c on any feedback on that.

I can't remember what this refers to, and who brought it up.  Can someone
suggest a clarification for the "final" minutes?

Oh yeah, and one last thing.  Let's document this action item so that it
doesn't get lost: A-2002-05-23-3  Karl/Lofton to flesh out a more complete
draft Montreal agenda by 5/30.

-Lofton.