Re: fall meeting

At 12:16 PM 5/8/02 -0600, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>QAWG participants --
>
>We have had some preliminary discussion at the AC meeting about the next
>f2f after Montreal.  We are thinking Japan/Pacific in early October.  One
>option would be Tokyo in early October.  To avoid known conflicts, it
>would look like Mon-Tues, 6/7 October would be best.

Monday and Tuesday are the 7/8.  Later that same week would be better for
me.  Something like Wednesday, Thursday, Oct 9/10.

Mark

Mark Skall
Chief, Software Diagnostics and Conformance Testing Division
Information Technology Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970

Voice: 301-975-3262
Fax:   301-590-9174