RE: XMLP Last Call Heads-Up

At 11:22 AM 6/19/02 -0700, Kirill Gavrylyuk wrote:
>Since I wrote a lot of tests/assertions/framework for their test suite,
>I could do the review.

Good, thanks.

>But I can start on it only 1st of July.

I think that this is plenty timely.  I found (when doing Ops review of SVG)
that the review takes something like 2-4 hours.

>Is there a specific form?

For Ops, yes.  For Spec, not yet.  I could generate one from current
SpecGuide (there's an XSLT for it), but we're in the midst of re-organizing
it, so we should wait and use the new organization.  According to the raw
Montreal minutes, that is due on 6/24.

Dom has an AI to make the assignments matrix, and we said that we'd keep it
on the /QA/Group/ page.  We could link the most current form(s) from
there.  But in any case, as you are the first, we'll just put it somewhere
in /QA/WG/ space or I'll email it.

Btw ... in theory, only the SpecGuide part is relevant to this "Last Call"
request.  But I figure it's a good chance to do the OpsGuide review also.