Re: Proposed outline of the evolution of the QA Framework

Le dim 16/06/2002 à 11:16, Lofton Henderson a écrit :
> I do have a question on some details.  You write, "we push a document in WD
> in Last Call when we feel it's stable enough for review by the other
> working groups."  It is (was?) our target to reach last call on all parts
> in 1/2003.  So Last Call period would happen just before Tech Plenary, and
> we would enter CR "implementation" phase after Tech Plenary.
>
> Given that we can't really expect serious attention to documents before
> Last Call (usual W3C practice), how would you suggest to try to get some WG
> input in the interim?

The upcoming Technical Review is a good occasion to seek input: if you
ask explicit feedback during the presentation, you might convince some
of the team contacts to have a closer look at the documents. Otherwise,
"Last Call" documents are really done to gather feedback. If necessary,
we can have 2 or even 3 Last Call before going to CR.

Dom
W3C/INRIA
mailto:dom@w3.org