Re: WeekInQA DRAFT 17 Jun to 15 Jul -- 2nd

At 06:09 AM 7/23/02 +0900, Olivier Thereaux wrote:

>[...]
>On Thu, Jul 18, 2002, Jack Morrison wrote:
> > The following draft is based on items #3 & #4 in my mail about the
> level of
> > content in WeekIn QA. If we decided to add more I'll do that before the
> Final.
>
>I just had a chance to read this draft for your "weekinQA". It looks
>very good to me. the only comment I have (so far) is that the second
>link to the "previous issue" points to the 0526 version instead of the
>0610 one. First link is accurate.
>
>I can publish the document on our webspace when/if people are happy.

I agree that it looks good and thorough.  IMO, any question about publish
versus refine should be made by the weekinqa team.

Now that we are pointing into both IG and WG lists, I wonder -- in the
upfront boiler plate should we point out that WG list is IG-readable
(indeed, publicly readable), but writable only by WG, so please "please
direct any comment/reply on WG threads to the IG list"?  Or is that too
obvious?

-Lofton.