New SpecGuide discussion draft

QAWG --

Here [1] is a new discussion draft (Editor's draft) of Spec Guidelines, for
Wednesday telecon.

I have tried to accommodate all of the discussion from the 6/27
telecon.  But there are several points which haven't quite solidified
yet.  You will find these marked with "@@", and I propose to start by going
through and talk about some of them (not all -- a few are just action item
markers).  Please take a minute and have a look at the "@@" markers.

I have incorporated Mark's research (see below -- original message didn't
get into the archive) and my own remembrance about the meaning of CK3.3,
"..profiles mandatory?".   In particular, I restored something like Lynne's
original wording (recall that I had changed it towards "...mandatory
conditions or constraints").

This still leaves a couple of issues around the central checkpoints of
GL.3, GL.4, GL.7:

1.) 3.4:  What does "minimal requirements" mean in this context;

2.) 4.3:  having made sense of original wording of 3.3, is there a similar
sense to the original 4.3, "...its use is mandatory", and should we revert
to it.  From the 6/27 draft minutes, "Guideline 4.4 get's folded into 4.3.
Mandatory module requirement"

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2002/07/qaframe-spec-0708.html