Action Item - MathML validator

Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org> writes:

> Statut du validator
> A-2001-11-13-2	Maxf	MathML validator	Unkown

        (one MathML file and one XHTML+MathML file) validate OK
        despite a warning on character encoding.

Developments: - fix bugs in DTD (no major ones found yet). The problem
              is that the DTD is in the TR page and therefore we
              cannot fix it. What could we do if we (or any other WG
              that has got frozen DTDs/Schemas) find a serious problem?

              - make a MathML Schema validator, when we have a schema.

Max.