Re: SVG discussion at technical plenary

On Wednesday, February 20, 2002, 2:35:42 PM, Dean wrote:

DJ> Greetings QA working group,

DJ> The SVG WG will be meeting next Thursday and Friday
DJ> at the technical plenary [1]. Directly after lunch
DJ> on Thursday we will be discussing the next release of
DJ> our Test Suite [2]. If anyone from the QA WG wants to
DJ> come along then please feel free.

Update - we made some agenda changes, to accomodate people from the
west coast usa who would be attending remotely on the phone. In
consequence, th QA-related Testsuite discussion will still happen on
Thursday, but from 11am to 12:30.

The invitation to attend still applies; sorry for any inconvenience
this may cause.