Re: December 2 Telcon Draft Minutes

At 04:14 PM 12/4/02 +0100, Dimitris Dimitriadis wrote:

>[...]
>(ms) was not aware of the discussion of burdensome procedure
>
>(lh) talk on XForms CR IRC log contained talk on burdensome procedure, not
>done in general

Small correction:  that was on Chairs list email archive, about XForms 1.0
CR request.

[
In case you are interested, the thread starts at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2002OctDec/0019.html
and gets into "heavy process" at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2002OctDec/0056.html
and that heavy-process topic forks with D.Connolly message at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2002OctDec/0019.html"
]

>[...]
>(lh) split section into normative/informative section

Minor clarification:  We're referring to the "References" section here.