Re: Clarification on spec categories [was: Where "Rules for Profiles" fit into Spec Guidelines]

Opinions please...

I want to make sure that this contribution doesn't get lost.  What should
we do with it:

1.) Link it from SpecGL draft for pending publication?
2.) Link it from SpecExtech draft?
3.) other?

-Lofton.