Re: [DRAFT] Minutes from the QA WG 2002-08-14 teleconference

At 10:47 AM 8/21/02 +0300, Dimitris Dimitriadis wrote:
[...]
>>- AI-20020814-3 DD(not yet coordinated with DD): Clarify the wording for
>>the checkpoints of the Gd 14 and 15 , provide definition of the test
>>assertion and mark-up grammar.
>>
>[dd] I'll look into this as soon as I can, not yet contacted by the lead
>editor.

Yes, as I said, I did some limited quick changes -- wording and priorities
-- as detailed in the minutes.

Hopefully, we I will soon give up my role as "acting Lead Editor" of
SpecGL.  Further work on GL14 and GL15 will then happen under the permanent
L.E., after this next publication.

But quick comment ... "definition of ..." doesn't mean dictionary or
glossary style.  It means (as I recall from telecon) to enumerate a list of
suitable (W3C endorsed) grammars.