Re: Online form for the Questonnaire to WG chairs on Specification Authoring (A-2002-07-31-1)

Le mar 20/08/2002 à 23:10, Dimitris Dimitriadis a écrit :
> I don't anticipate the CGI script to be very advanced (if we go for that
> option, that is). What languages are CGi scripts usually written in on
> W3C machinery?

We can go with PHP3, Perl or Python (the preferred option being probably
PHP3).

The main issue that I have with creating a CGI just for this case is the
maintenance cost that it implies (database, security issues, ...).

Dom
W3C/INRIA
mailto:dom@w3.org