Re: use case definition -- follow-up

Andrew,

Thanks for the contribution.  Attached, for your reading pleasure, is what
GL1 now looks like, in its entirety.  I integrated your stuff (and Lynne's)
and smoothed everything out a bit.  Related to this, the "Definitions"
chapter now has the two definitions that I sent yesterday for review.

(All)  Please send any comments and corrections.

-Lofton.