Re: A few comments on SpecGL

In my opinion, I do not see any conflict in the use of the term "clause"
the glossary specifically define it as a "part" not a section of the
specification and the checkpoint reiterate that position . Ck. 10-2 does
not contradict the idea it only makes a recommendation. If the term
"clause" continues to be misleading, I recommend the term "Conformance
Statement(s)".

Sandra

Sandra I. Martinez
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970,