Re: SourceForge and issues tracking

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001, Rob Lanphier wrote:
> There's no export of the trackers.  This issue has been raised
> before...they used to have it, but it fell into disrepair.  If you want to
> see reasons *not* to use SourceForge, go here:
> http://www.advogato.org/article/357.html

Actually, reading the thread after the article, this is said to exist as
an hidden feature. And indeed:
	http://sourceforge.net/export/sf_tracker_export.php?group_id=23194&atid=377744
gives an XML export of your issues list. Of course, being an hidden
feature, one can wonder how much support it has.

> I can't remember who on the SysWeb team is working on this.  Here's the
> status report that references it (member only):
> http://www.w3.org/2001/10/SysWeb-Summary.html
>
> As I remember it, Gerald gave us the update on this.

Ted and Simon are the one most involved in it. Anyway, the issue has
been resolved during the call (see the upcoming minutes).

Dom
W3C's Webmaster
mailto:dom@w3.org