Re: W3C QA Document family Draft

Dimitris,

Thanks for doing this on such short notice, especially while on vacation(!).

In a sense, discussion of this will result in "editing directives" to the
Framework editors, for reaching FPWD in January.  Since I am editing the
"Framework:  Introduction" document, I would like to address particularly,
about that part:

How do the four bullets of your "Introduction" section relate to the
current "Introduction" table of contents, which was outlined prior to and
at brussels?  See:

http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/qaframe-intro-1202.html

Specific questions about your 4-bullet list:

         ** is your list proposed to replace the current TOC?
         ** or is yours a summary level look at the content?
         ** ...and accordingly, current TOC items fit into your list items?
         ** or does your list supplement current TOC (w/ new stuff)?

For reference, the current TOC is roughly:

1. Background and motivation, for QA Activity as well as these documents
2. Survey of QA resources (matrix, taxonomy, archives, web site, etc)
3. Roadmap to Framework Docs (orientation, structure, content)
4. How to use this Framework Doc family (if you're a WG starting QA activities)

Thanks,
Lofton.