Re: proposed WG home page

Great job, this looks very nice.

I have two minor comments.

First, do we really want to have the actual teleconference phone number and
bridge info up there? Having the times makes sense but if this page is
going to be public, having the actual phone number and bridge code probably
isn't a good idea. On the other hand, I note that the WAI page referred to
below also has this info so perhaps it's the normal thing to do.

Second, should the copyright note at the bottom read 1999-2001 not 1999-2000?

Thanks for doing such a nice job.

Peter