WG list management

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001, Daniel Dardailler wrote:
> I think it's ok to have www-qa-wg be mailable by anyone in a W3C WG or
> IG (excluding spammer that is). This allows for comments to go
> directly to the list from outside, and it should not result in too
> much added traffic.

I have configured the list so that any person on a member list + on this
list can post. This can be changed, but should be OK.

Moderator for any message that doesn't pass through this filter is karl.

"web tool"[1] maintainers are daniel, lofton, karl and I

I have also enabled the "accept2" feature, that allows to add a
"friendly" address without having to subscribe it. Edition of the
"accept2" list is available using the list management "web tool"[1]

[1] http://cgi.w3.org/member-bin/list_mgnt.pl

--
Olivier