Re: Blocking sites

YOU WROTE...

>I am trying to locate a company that will provide us with a list of undesirable
>WWW sites that I can feed into our proxy server to deny access to these sites.
>
>I remeber a while back somebody advertising a similar service which was aimed
>at educational sites where they would send a list on a weekly basis.
>
>Any information would be appreciated.

>Jason Crow               Salomon Brothers International Limited
>Information Security Manager                    Tel: +44 (0)171-721-2580
>Business Technology Organisation                Fax: +44 (0)171-721-2605

"Undesirable" is rather subjective but (without being liable for the
advice) a possible solution is "Cyberpatrol" http://www.cyberpatrol.com/
they periodically distribute a file (for their software) like the one you
describe that you might be able to use.

I don't have an affiliation with this software company...

Good luck!

R.B.