Re: Summary - Will browsers support multiple proxy servers

Brian Behlendorf writes:

 > > I didn't check the source of any WWW browser, but I hope they'd cope
 > > with multi-homed servers.  If a request to one address times out, they
 > > should automagically switch to the secondary address ...
 >
 > This is exactly how it should be done, and is exactly what no browser
 > does, except for Henrik's LineMode browser :)

Arena, too! But, this is nothing to brag about since all the work is
done in the library onto which the LMB also is built. So, we'll be
seeing more of these..

-h&kon

Hakon W Lie, WWW project CERN, CH-1211 Geneva 23
http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/People/howcome/