Re: China Guide 2002

Hi:

I am going to do it anymore. I hoped that someone would take any action
against spammers or start to moderate this list.

wwpp is the official mailing list of a W3C. This forum should be a place
for discussions of the most important issue regarding future of the
Internet i.e. patent and licencing policy. However now it is some kind of
"internet Afganistan" -  total anarchy without rules. Should discussion on
W3C patent policy look like this?  Is it the official W3C standpoint on
this matter?

With regards,

Wojciech Domalewski, ((( www.voicexml.pl ))) .

CC: the list.
--

--
((( www.voicexml.pl )))

<pnti/>, Pracownia Nowych Technologii Informatycznych
tel. 0604 774 385, http://www.pnti.waw.pl/